The Benefits of Massage:
- Calms the nervous system.
- Improves your sense of well-being.
- Eases anxiety, depression, and stress.
- Releases muscle tension.
- Reduces muscle pain and spasm.
- Releases endorphins.
- Helps to manage chronic pain.
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion so it is good for people with arthritis.
- Helps prevent and heal repetitive stress injuries so it is good for people with carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Many people believe that massage can aid in increasing longevity. Bob Hope received massage on a regular basis and he believed that it is one of the reasons that he lived so long and was in such good health.
- Improves circulation.
- Detoxifies body by helping lymphatic system to flush away waste products.
- Because it is so beneficial to the lymphatic system, it aids in general health maintenance and prevention of illnesses.
- Speeds recovery from sports injuries.
- Reduces recovery time from strenuous workouts.
- Helps to remove lactic acid from muscles.
- Enhances concentration, productivity and alertness, so it is really good for corporate workers and students, and it is good to get a massage before a test.
- Relieves headaches and aids in prevention of migraines.
- Alleviates all kinds of discomfort during pregnancy.
- Helps to decreases edema.